Customer Service Administrator
Our Customer Service Administrators play a key role in our client interface and our ideal candidate will have experience of delivering an excellent level of customer service and will have an administrative background to be able to offer support to our planning and dispatch teams.
This will require being able to navigate our planning system and customer relationship management systems to find information and provide prompt responses to clients’ queries which will include the investigation and resolution of complaints.
You will be required to interact with senior managers as well as with over 1,800 customer sites. You will be confident in responding to telephone, email, and SMS queries, fully documenting how these were resolved, and ensuring that all communications are handled accurately, professionally, and in a timely manner. The role will involve receiving and inputting information into our planning system, reconciling products loaded vs. products delivered and investigating discrepancies.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to gain or build on experience in the logistics industry, particular for those interested in working in the customer service and planning functions.
As well as 20 days’ holiday per annum and a Company pension scheme, Hoyer offers the following:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Private healthcare
- Discounted gym membership
- Life assurance
- Appropriate structured training and development
- Experience of working in a fast-paced customer service/call centre environment, having a confident telephone manner.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Team player who is able to work to individual and shared deadlines.
- Flexible in their working hours and able to cover shifts on a 24/7 operation.
- Demonstrates proficiency in IT, particularly in the use of Microsoft Office Tools Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Have achieved a GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C or above in both English and Maths.
- Experience in logistics is preferable but not essential.
- Educated to A-Level (or equivalent) standard.
- Experience of using MS Dynamics.
To apply, please send your current CV and covering letter to