HR & Payroll Administrator
We are looking for a HR & Payroll Administrator to support the existing HR team by completing various administrative tasks adhering to critical processes and procedures, ensuring details remain confidential at all times. Our ideal candidate will have strong organisation and administrative skills and the ability to work efficiently and accurately in a busy, fast pace and demanding environment. They must have the ability to work under pressure and to multi-task and will be required to prioritise their work with limited supervision in order to meet critical deadlines. The main purpose of this role is to ensure that all gross pay elements for drivers are inputted onto the relevant system correctly, on time and in line with Company and contractual standards. The role will also involve, processing new starter documentation, dealing with wage queries via line managers and other HR related administrative tasks.
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm (37.5 hours per week).
As well as 20 days’ holiday per annum and a Company pension scheme, HOYER offers the following:
- Private healthcare
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted gym membership
- Life assurance
- Appropriate structured training and development
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and the ability to maintain focus.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills.
- Team player who is able to work to individual and shared deadlines.
- Have achieved a GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C or above in both English and Maths.
- Experience of working in a similar role is preferable but not essential.
- Experience of using HR systems.
- Experience of processing high volumes of complex employee terms and conditions.
To apply, please send your current CV and covering letter to Amy.Lenton@hoyer-group.com