LGV 1 Class C&E Hemel Hempstead
In 2018 HOYER Petrolog UK will be commencing operations at the re-opened fuel terminal at Hemel Hempstead. We are recruiting local drivers to work from this location.
Joining dates for successful applicants will be ongoing throughout 2018, with the exact start-up date still to be confirmed. We will, however, be interviewing and selecting drivers in late 2017 or early 2018 so that we are ready to start operations.
Should you wish to start immediately, we are also able to offer you a temporary role at Thurrock and can guarantee that you will transfer to Hemel Hempstead once the terminal is open.
No fuels experience, ADR or PDP is required as full training will be given. Previous tanker experience is preferable, but not essential.
HOYER offers excellent working conditions, pay and benefits, which include 5 weeks’ holiday, plus 8 Bank Holidays, Company Pension Scheme, life assurance, discounted gym membership, and an Employee Assistance Programme.
- As part of our ongoing training programme, HOYER will provide annual Petroleum Driver Passport (PDP) training and 7 hours of accredited CPC training per full year of service, to count towards CPC renewal.
- You will be eligible to receive up to £2,000 annually in bonuses relating to safety, customer service and attendance.
Potential Earnings: £37,000 - £43,000+
- Hold a current LGV C+E licence, and have held this for at least 2 years.
- Hold a valid CPC licence.
- Have no more than 3 penalty points on your licence, none of which are related to drink/drug driving offences or dangerous driving.
You are required to:
- Work shift patterns that give 24/7 shift coverage including days, nights, and weekends.
- Live within a maximum of one hour’s commute from Hemel Hempstead.
- Maintain high levels of customer focus with a keen eye for detail and process.
- Be able to follow instructions in line with comprehensive Company procedures and within strict industry guidelines.
If you feel that you have the qualities required to become part of a rapidly expanding, professional organisation servicing major blue chip clients, please complete the Driver Application Form, and separate Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form below, and return them either by post, or as a scanned or electronic copy to email@example.com
Postal address: Driver Recruitment Team, HOYER Petrolog UK Ltd, 517 Leeds Road, Huddersfield, HD2 1YJ
Please quote job reference HOYERSITE on your application.