LGV 1 CLASS C+E DRIVERS - Hamble
No fuels experience, ADR or PDP is required as full training will be given. Previous tanker experience is preferable, but not essential.
HOYER offers excellent working conditions, pay and benefits, which include Company Pension Scheme, 5 weeks’ holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance, discounted gym membership, and an Employee Assistance Programme.
- As part of our on-going training programme, HOYER will provide annual Petroleum Driver Passport (PDP) training and 7 hours of accredited CPC training per full year of service, to count towards CPC renewal.
- You will be eligible to receive up to £2,000 annually in bonuses relating to safety, customer service and attendance.
- Hold a current LGV C+E licence, and have held this for at least 2 years.
- Hold a valid CPC licence.
- Have no more than 3 penalty points on your licence, none of which are related to drink/drug driving offences or dangerous driving
You are required to:
- Have the ability to work shift patterns that include days, nights, and weekends.
- Live within a maximum of one hour’s commute from the location at which you are applying to work.
- Maintain high levels of customer focus with a keen eye for detail and process.
- Be able to follow instructions in line with comprehensive Company procedures and within strict industry guidelines.
Average 36 hours per week with potential for overtime – The work involves a rotating shift pattern covering days, nights and weekends.
If you feel that you have the qualities required to become part of a rapidly expanding, professional organisation servicing major blue chip clients, please complete the Driver Application Form, and separate Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form below, and return them either by post, or as a scanned or electronic copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Driver Recruitment Team, HOYER Petrolog UK Ltd, 517 Leeds Road, Huddersfield, HD2 1YJ
Please quote job reference HOYERSITE on your application.