LGV 1 Class C+E Drivers
We are seeking to recruit additional local drivers to work on prestigious petroleum customers’ business involving loading, delivering and discharging of hazardous Bitumen product in tanker vehicles.
HOYER offers excellent working conditions, pay and benefits, which include Company Pension Scheme, 5 weeks’ holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance, discounted gym membership, and an Employee Assistance Programme.
- Have no more than 3 penalty points on your licence, none of which are related to drink/drug driving offences or dangerous driving.
- Hold a current LGV C+E licence, and have held this for at least 2 years. We are looking for actual driving experience, and not only how long you have held the licence.
- Hold a valid ADR in tanks (Class 9).
- Hold a valid CPC licence.
You are required to:
- Have the ability to work shift patterns that include days, nights, and weekends.
- Live within a maximum of one hour’s commute from the location at which you are applying to work.
- Maintain high levels of customer focus with a keen eye for detail and process.
- Be able to follow instructions in line with comprehensive Company procedures and within strict industry guidelines.
Guaranteed 40 hours per week with potential for overtime – The work involves a rotating shift pattern covering days, nights and weekends.
To apply, please complete the Driver Application Form, and separate Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form below, and return them either by post, or as a scanned or electronic copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Driver Recruitment Team, HOYER Petrolog UK Ltd, 517 Leeds Road, Huddersfield, HD2 1YJ
Please quote job reference HOYER191017 on your application.