LGV Class 1 Drivers
Various locations throughout the UK
We currently have vacancies for Driver Technicians to work on our bulk fuels tanker business in the following areas:
- Have no more than 3 penalty points on your licence, none of which are related to drink/drug driving offences or dangerous driving.
- Hold a current LGV C+E licence, and have held this for at least 2 years. We are looking for actual driving experience, and not only how long you have held the licence.
- Hold a valid ADR in tanks (Class 3), preferred but not essential as training will be provided if required.
- Hold a valid CPC licence.
You are required to:
- Have the ability to work shift patterns that include; days, nights, and weekends.
- Live within a maximum of a one-hour’s commute from the location at which you are applying to work.
- Maintain high levels of customer focus with a keen eye for detail and process.
- Be able to follow instructions in line with comprehensive Company procedures and within strict industry guidelines.
- Have previous tanker experience (preferable but not essential).
To apply, please complete the Driver Application Form, and separate Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form below, and return them either by post, or as a scanned or electronic copy to email@example.com
To use the interactive PDF format you will require Adobe Reader (free to download) with Safari or Internet Explorer. Download, Complete, Save and Send.
Postal address: Driver Recruitment Team, HOYER Petrolog UK Ltd, 517 Leeds Road, Huddersfield, HD2 1YJ