Location Transport Administrator - Birmingham
Reporting to the Location Transport Manager you will be well-organised, clerically sound and highly computer literate with experience of working with excel spread sheets up to intermediate level.
Candidates must be educated to A-Level standard and have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent to include English and Maths. Previous experience of administrative support in a Transport or Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) role would be an added advantage. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong communication skills, accuracy in their work, commitment to ensure that deadlines are met and be able to work on their own initiative.
As well as 23 days’ holiday per annum (plus 8 statuary days’ holidays) and a Company pension scheme, HOYER offers the following:
Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Private healthcare
- Discounted gym membership
- Life assurance
- Appropriate structured training and development
- Excellent organisational and administration skills.
- Experience of working in the transport industry.
- IT skills, including Word and Excel.
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent.
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent, including Maths and English.
- Fuels industry experience.
- Knowledge of hazardous goods transportation.
To apply, please send a current CV and covering letter to Jessica.Armitage@HOYER-Group.com