Organisation Support Co-ordinator - Purchasing
Managing the day to day running of the company purchase order system, acting as the main point of contact for the company purchase order system, and managing central purchases on behalf of the company. You will process the monthly travel invoices and analyse the information within them to produce a monthly travel and expenses report, and provide management information where necessary.
The successful candidate will maintain professional conduct and represent HOYER positively to customers, suppliers and the public. You will be able to demonstrate accuracy in your work, commitment to ensure that deadlines are met and be able to work on your own initiative.
As well as 23 days’ holiday per annum (plus 8 bank holidays), and a Company pension scheme, HOYER offers the following:
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Cycle2Work Scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Private healthcare.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Life assurance.
- Appropriate structured training and development.
- Experience using Microsoft office, particularly Excel and excellent IT skills.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy – Maths & English GCSE grade B and above.
- Experience of working to strict deadlines.
- Attention to detail, competent in reviewing supplier contracts and analysing figures.
- Ability to prioritise tasks in line with business needs.
- Ability to present information in an appropriate and clear manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in Transport & Logistics.
- Ability to work with teams at all levels in the organisation.
- Experience of using Proactis.
To apply, please send a current CV and covering letter to Jessica.Armitage@HOYER-Group.com