Organisational Support Administrator
You will be responsible for raising purchase orders for all site utilities and equipment, plus any adhoc purchase orders as requested. The role will also involve following the motor claims process from start to finish. You will also assist the Organisation Support Co-ordinator’s in providing a support service to senior managers, e.g. arranging meetings, booking travel, accommodation, lunches and refreshments.
As well as 20 days’ holiday per annum and a Company pension scheme, HOYER offers the following:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Private healthcare
- Discounted gym membership
- Life assurance
- Appropriate structured training and development
- Good level of computer literacy, able to use a number of Microsoft applications including Word and Excel.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to organise own time/workload and achieve deadlines.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Confident and friendly telephone manner and able to liaise with people at all levels of our organisation.
- To be able to respect confidentiality.
- Experience of working with a Purchase Order system.
- Experience of dealing with motor insurance claims.
To apply, please send your current CV and covering letter to: Jessica.Armitage@HOYER-group.com