Our ideal candidate will have strong transport planning skills and be able to carry out operational and administrative work. They will cooperate closely with our customers, Location Transport Managers and drivers, displaying excellent communication skills, to ensure that all transport-related requirements are fully met. The key skill areas are efficient planning, accurate data entry, record-keeping and reporting. For this you will need a good knowledge of computerised planning systems. You will also need the ability to deal with a variety of work challenges in a busy, fast moving department, often working unsupervised. You must be confident and assertive with good interpersonal skills and be able to work under pressure and prioritise work, reacting to issues as they happen. An understanding of Drivers’ Hours Regulations is also important and you should have knowledge of UK geography.
As well as 20 days’ holiday per annum and a Company pension scheme, HOYER offers the following:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Private healthcare
- Discounted gym membership
- Life assurance
- Appropriate structured training and development
- Experience of working in the transport industry and transport planning
- Ability to work to a shift pattern covering mornings, evenings, nights and weekends
- Access to your own transport
- Fuels industry experience
- Knowledge of hazardous goods transportation
- CPC qualified
To apply, please send a current CV and covering letter to Jessica.Armitage@hoyer-group.com.