Trip Reconciler / Dispatcher
The Trip Reconciler will provide support to the order delivery process through the accurate real time trip reconciliation of all deliveries. The ideal candidate will have experience of being the first point of contact for post-delivery reconciliation issues. The purpose of this role is to support the planning team in monitoring and communicating changes to the work plan to ensure full optimisation. This will include providing a high quality service focused on resolving customer and driver issues via both phone calls and email. Trip Reconcilers will also be required to assist with the delivery point defect reporting process entering and resolving issues in a timely and safe manner.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with logistics experience to move to an industry leading third party logistics provider in a specialist sector.
Hours of work: Working a shift pattern of an average of 37.5 hours per week that covers days, nights and weekends.
As well as 23 days’ holiday per annum (plus 8 statuary days’ holidays) and a Company pension scheme, HOYER offers the following:
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Cycle2Work Scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Private healthcare.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Life assurance.
- Appropriate structured training and development.
- Confident and friendly telephone manner and able to liaise with people at all levels of our organisation.
- A team player who will support colleagues during busy periods.
- Demonstrable proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Have achieved a GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C or above in Maths and English.
- As this role will involve working to a rotating 12-hr shift pattern, the candidate must live within a commutable distance (no more than 45-minutes each way).
- Experience of working in “just in time” road-haulage environment, dealing directly with drivers.
- Education to A-Level (or equivalent) standard.
- Knowledge of hazardous goods transportation.
To apply, please send your current CV and covering letter to: HR-UK@HOYER-Group.com