By 2030 we will put fuel into every vehicle and aircraft in the UK and deliver the bitumen for all our nation's roads.
Employing over 6200 people
in over 115 countries
Our UK operation commenced in 1974 and now employs 1,300 people throughout the country and globally we employ over 6,200 people in over 115 countries, turning over €1.2bn.
HOYER is a global leader in providing specialist bulk logistics for the chemical, petroleum, food and gas industries. Established in 1946 as an independent family run business we pride ourselves on our people and invest heavily in their development. Our UK operation commenced in 1974 and now employs 1,300 people throughout the country and globally we employ over 6,000 people in over 115 countries, turning over €1.2bn.
A global leader in specialist bulk logistics for the chemical, petroleum, food and gas industries.
Our focus is on delivering high quality service performance to our customers in each of the following areas:
• HOYER Gas & Petroleum Logistics –
- Gas - intermodal and road tanker solutions for all types of air gases, liquid petroleum gas (LPG), liquid natural gas (LNG) and gases produced from chemical manufacturing processes
- Fuels - delivering logistics solutions for every kind of bulk Petroleum-based product from bulk retail, commercial and aviation fuels such as petrol, diesel, gasoil and kerosene through to jet fuel, bitumen, bitumen emulsions, fuel oils and lubricants
• HOYER Chemilog - providing intermodal and road tanker based logistics services for all types of bulk hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals
• HOYER Aircraft Fuel Services - we are an independent provider of vertically integrated aviation fuel logistics services, specializing in pre-airport bridging solutions, into-plane fuelling (ITP) services and management of jet fuel storage facilities
• HOYER Deep Sea - full service provider offering worldwide transport and logistics solutions for primarily liquid products in tank containers, tank trucks and flexitanks.
Our FIVE CORE values
Our focus is on consistently delivering high quality service performance to our customers in a highly compliant manner with safety and environmental performance at our core.